What is a law dork?Law Dork is Chris Geidner's blog. I am the senior political and legal reporter at BuzzFeed. [Here's my bio.] This blog is inactive, but you should follow me on Twitter and Tumblr.
What I write is my opinion and my opinion alone. This blog does not represent the views of any associated clients, colleagues, publications or bosses past, present or future. Please, however, do send me your ideas, thoughts or news.
2009 2010 adoption AG blogging CA Columbus Congress DADT DC death penalty DOD DOJ DOMA ENDA financial industry First Amendment FL fun GOP hate crimes health care reform HIV/AIDS House journalism judicial nominees Law LGBT MA marriage equality Media Metro Weekly NY Obama Obama Administration OH Ohio OIRA Perry Prop 8 regulation SCOTUS Senate state regulators Ted Olson
- Buzzing Along
12 April 2013 5:15 PM | No Comments
- Ten Years Later: Ten Years Back
11 September 2011 12:07 AM | No Comments
- On a Television Near You
24 February 2011 8:45 PM | No Comments
- McCain, Maddow (and Eleveld) and Me
21 September 2010 10:27 PM | No Comments
- Nick Gets Married
27 August 2010 9:06 PM | 1 Comment
- GOP Senate candidate’s family slams his anti-gay beliefs | The Ingram Report on Ohio House Passes LGBT Non-Discrimination Bill
- Better Know An Anti-LGBT Senate Candidate: State Treasurer Josh Mandel (R-OH) | News 47News 47 on Ohio House Passes LGBT Non-Discrimination Bill
- 17 year old kid shot dead by Neighborhood Watch "Captain" - Page 293 - INGunOwners on Hate Crimes Act Makes Conference Report, Death Penalty Gone
- Cecil Cornejo on Obama's DOJ Did Not Have To Go This Far
- Tony on Justice Thomas on ‘Proposition 8-related retaliation’
- Transport marfa international in Insula Juan de Nova sau Romania, in orasul Baraolt. Transport T.I.R. cu autoutilitare sau camioane Renault Premium. Transport marfa pe Drumul European E87 (Clasa A) ori trasport pe Drumul National DN66A:Petrosani - Lupeni on Six Months . . . and Six Years
- wess on The Brand That Started a Weekend Boil
- Jeff on Nick Gets Married
- Hate Crimes, Matthew Shepard and What Happened Today
- DOMA Is 13 Years Old, ENDA Still Not Law
- Buzzing Along
- DOJ Reply Brief in Smelt Filed
- Ohio House Passes LGBT Non-Discrimination Bill
- Sunstein Confirmed, Some Progressives Still Skeptical
- About Chris Geidner, a.k.a., the Law Dork
- House Hears About Don't Ask, Don't Tell - and from Rep. Gohmert
- A Personal Rebuke to Ike Skelton
- Prop 8 Trial Comes to a Close
- Buzzing Along
chrisgeidner @ Twitter
So, I can always come home to Law Dork. Here is the surreal: Rachel Maddow noting that Kerry Eleveld and I...
This evening, I got to serve as a groomsman in the wedding of my brother, Nick Geidner, and Shelby Murphy....
Well, I still have this site and will continue to maintain it, but the overwhelming majority of my attention (and...
Yes, I have been a bad Law Dork. But, I’ve been writing plenty, at Metro Weekly, where I had been freelancing,...
It was a busy morning at the White House, as thousands of families descended on the South Lawn for the...
“If particular care and attention is not paid to the ladies, we are determined to foment a rebellion, and will...
Nicholas Carlson at Silicon Alley Insider writes about the issue I was just discussing on Twitter: what he calls the...
Please stop by Rod’s always excellent site for information on Haiti relief efforts. Among the recommendations, Doctors Without Borders is in...
So, it’s a new year. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the readers of Law Dork...
I will be gone from Law Dork for a few days, as I have myself a merry little Christmas with...